Friday, December 5, 2014

The Transformation

DON'T BE SHOCK!
PREPARE YOUR EYES PEOPLE! :p

2009

June 2010

November 2010

 March 2011

December 2011
Peter's 13rd Birthday
July 2012

December 2012

July 2013

November 2013

February 2014

July 2014

November 2014

As you can see i didn't lose weight in few weeks or months. 
It took me years.
My heaviest was 55kg.

I'm not a nutritionist or anything like that.
I just did a lot of research online.
So here's what i did back then.

First, I ate a lot of rice back then. 
2 portions or even more. That much.
I was then found out that rice or carbs is not the food you want to consume too much of.
So i slowly cut down the portion of my rice. 
To replace that, i ate more of the veges or meat.
Then, i found out that to reduce a big portion of meal, 
you need to drink a glass of warm water. So I did. It helps.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DON'T EAT SNACKS. 
Don't ask me why. I just don't.
When i craved for it, i would buy the big package and eat the whole thing.
Then i wouldn't crave for it for quite some time.

Then, I started to eat oats. Those Quaker quick oats the chocolate flavor?
Yeap that kind. 
I had it for dinner.
If you have a lot of spare times or the urge to do so, 
search for healthy recipes online or smoothies are great, too. There are tons of them.
This is so that you won't get bored having oats and fruits everyday.
When i'm still hungry, i'll eat fruits. 
And no supper. 
Have your dinner before 6 or 7 pm if possible.
Or just don't eat anything heavy after 6 pm.

I started going to the gym since 2011 (i guess. i can't remember)
i did treadmill for 20 minutes then i exercise with all those gym machines.
When i had 9 months gap, before my uni, I went to the gym 3-4 times a week.
Usually it's once every 2 days.
I also did attend the Yoga classes at my gym's place.
I love yoga! it was painfull at first. 
sure you'll wake up the next morning with body ache, 
but you'll enjoy the peacefullness later on.
ONE MORE THING
Never go to gym without eating anything.
You won't have the energy to burn those calories.
I tried before.
I went to the gym right after school. I think I almost fainted.
My head wa spinning like crayyyy.

SO 
Basically, all i do is cut my carbs portion, 
eat more fruits,
eat oats for dinner,
and exercise.

SO
All the best to all the "dieters" out there.
REMEMBER
Being skinny doesn't always mean beautiful. Having an ideal body and healthy is.
ALWAYS
put your health as the priority.
NO ONE WANTS TO BE WITH A SKINNY GIRL WITH LOTS OF DISEASE.
:)


5 comments:

  1. Thankyou for the information tho💎
    I might try it😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work buddy, keep it up basmati organic white rice Nice Website. You should think more about RSS Feeds as a traffic source. They bring me a nice bit of traffic rice distributors Really nice post, your blog is interesting and so informative. Wait for your next blog post. round grain rice I think so. I think your article will give those people a good reminding. And they will express thanks to you later

    ReplyDelete

© Julia Joman. Powered by Blogger.

Translate