Thursday, December 7, 2017

5 Guidelines for Newbie in Businesses

I wonder if there's anyone still interested in reading blogs/articles...
Well, I don't write as often as I do because I have nothing to talk about.
But today, I would like to share some of my experiences which I thought would be useful for some.

Disclaimer:
I am definitely not a successful person (yet. hehe) or even someone to look up to.
I'm just here to share and let you know what I've learned.
You may agree or disagree with me and you are very welcome to share your thoughts with me through the comment section.

Moving on to the topic.

Lesson #1: FIND YOUR PASSION

Everyone has their own passion. No matter what it is, you will find one.
You might like food, sports, cars, fashion, beauty or even gardening; there's always something you'll enjoy doing. Because if you enjoy doing what you do, you'll unknowingly put all your heart into it.
There's nothing one can't do if they love what they do.
As for me, I just have this love for food.
I love love love to eat and passionate about cakes.
I enjoy eating them as much as making them.
So that's my passion: Baking.
If I were to choose "Eating", I would have been a food blogger.
I had that in mind for sure but I just get too lazy sometimes. Hehehehe

Lesson #2: EXPLORE OPPORTUNITIES

Once you've found what you love, you need to know what you can do about it.
For example, if you like gardening, you could become a florist or maybe plant your own plants.
There are lots of stuff out there, so go and ask your family members, friends, or even try to do a research about it. When you've opened up your mind, ideas will just keep on popping in.

Lesson #3: THE EXECUTION

We'll stick with the gardening example.
After you decide what you wanted to do, becoming a florist, for example, you need to know how to become one. Search for classes or short courses near you. You'll need to spend a little, but remind yourself that you'll get much more in the end.
Once you've got the lessons and such, you need to find your supplier.
Well, your flowers gotta be from somewhere right.
Thus, find your supplier.

Another major key to remember is to always be aware of your consumer/customer.
You have to know what they like and dislike.
Always ask for opinions and accept them willingly.
One will never grow if you keep insisting on your likings.
It's not for yourself anyway, it's for the people.

Lesson #4: MAKE IT SPECIAL

You'll probably think, there's a lot of florists out there, "How am I gonna compete with them?"
The real question is, what are your specialities.
Every business has to has its own speciality.
There should be a thing that differentiates one from the others.
For example, for the florist, you could have a very special flower that only you can have or maybe a very unique looking packaging or box.
There's a lot of things you can do if you have done your research properly.

Lesson #5: BE UPDATED

If you have run your project or business, never be dull.
You need to be up-to-date and keep up with the new world out there.
The world is rotating and changing each day.
So always try to find new ideas and a way of implementing it to your work.
There's nothing worse than being outdated.


So there you go.
5 simple guidelines for a newbie in the business world.
Remember that nothing happens overnight.
Everything does take time and effort.
Each day is a new day to learn a new thing.
and business is a rollercoaster ride; it goes up and down.
But always do your best and pray for the rest.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this comprehensive article. This would definitely help me start with my little business in the near future. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mumbai to Shirdi Car Rental Options. Need a car at short notice or on a tight budget We have a range of car rental options
    mumbai to shirdi taxi fare

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the lessens. They are good but in world one has to know and learn how to deal.
    cheap airport parking
    airport parking deals

    ReplyDelete

© Julia Joman. Powered by Blogger.

Translate